1. What is your name?
2.What color pants are you wearing right now?
3.What are you listening to right now?
The singing of the birds in the tree near my deck. And planes going by overhead.
4.What are the last four digits of your phone number, mobile or home?
5.What was the last thing you ate?
We had six-cheese pizza from Papa Johns last night.
6.If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Blue green. Or maybe green-blue.
7. Where do you plan to go on your honeymoon?
Our honeymoon was coming home to Californa, and having a reception thrown by my parents.
8. How is the weather right now?
High 60's at least, probably high seventies by the end of the afternoon. Note to self: Call air conditioner installer!
9. Last person you talked to on the phone?
10. What's the first thing you notice about a person of the opposite sex?
Voice, if they're speaking. Otherwise, height, probably. When you're short, this has a lot of impact.
11. Do you like the person that sent you this? Phantastica is the kind of person I'd love to spend a day shopping and gabbing with. So, I guess I like what I know of her.
12. How are you today?
Mmmm. Well rested, thirsty, motivated to make the house sparkle.
13. Your favorite drink?
This varies. It's warm right now, so I'd probably be choosing iced tea over coffee.
14. What's your favorite alcoholic drink?
I love white zinfandel, and cosmopolitans.
15. How do you eat an Oreo?
I'm a dunker. I dunk milano cookies, too.
16. Favorite sport, to watch?
This is a popular question. Figure skating and horse racing. I have this very scientific method of picking winners based on the cutest jockey. :)
17. What's the next CD you're going to get?
I've been in a jazz/folk/blues mood yesterday. I need something new. Recommendations, anyone?
18. Hair color?
Today? Carroty coppery red, with help from the nice folks at Clairol.
19. Eye Color?
20. Do you wear contacts?
Not any more :)
21. Siblings and their ages?
I have a step-brother who is 11 months older than me. We never speak. We don't actively dislike each other, it's just that neither of us has any interest in the other's life.
22. Favorite month(s)?
April and October.
23. Favorite food?
Hummus, sushi, jicama, navel oranges but only if they're chilled.
24. Last movie you watched:
We watched the DVD of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat last night. Does that count?
25. Favorite day of the year?
Depends on the year.
26. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
27. Do you like scary or happy movies better?
I love romantic comedies, but I once flirted with going to film school and making horror films. Not a very helpful answer, is it? (ASk me about my recipe for fake blood sometime.)
28. Summer or Winter?
Spring and Fall, thanks.
29. Hugs or Kisses?
Kisses if you've just brushed your teeth, otherwise hugs.
30. Chocolate or vanilla?
Xenobia's Theorem: Vanilla exists solely so that we can pour chocolate over it. Chocolate exists because we're too lazy to do so.
31. Do you want your friends to write back?
Of course. But they're not obligated or anything.
32. Who is least likely to respond?
The same people who wouldn't last time.
33. Who is most likely to respond?
34. Indigo Girls or Golden Girls?
Indigo, I guess.
35. What is your current living situation?
We own a 2 br/1.5 ba townhouse in my favorite part of San Jose. Buy it from us so we can buy a house with a pool, would you?
36. Exercise outside or workout in a gym?
I actually have a membership at the Y. I've never used it. Mostly I don't have time.
37. “Friends” or “Survivor”?
“Survivor,” but only because I've never been a “Friends” fan.
38. What is the next thing you're going to do after you're done doing this?
39. Work in a day care or a nursing home?
Nursing home, if I have to choose. Children terrify me.
40. Average hours of sleep/night?
41. Average hours spent exercising/wk?
Writing, reading, embroidery, music.
I collect hats.
Apparently we also collect computers.
44. Favorite talk show?
Inside the Actor's Studio
45. Favorite dessert?
Rice pudding or flan
46. Favorite animal?
As a pet, dogs.
I'm fascinated by sharks, though.
47. Favorite thing to do?
Depends on my mood. One could argue that a valid answer would be 'fill out surveys'. This weekend, shopping's ranking up there.
48. Favorite magazine?
Mary Englebreitt's Home Companion, and Sunset.
49. Favorite author?
I've been reading a lot of Madeleine L'Engle lately. Her adult fiction is really very interesting. I recommend Certain Women to anyone who liked The Red Tent
50. Best thing to do while bored?