1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you?
2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
3. What is your favorite quote?
I don’t believe in favorites. Right now this is speaking to me:
“Autumn stars shine through gaps in the wall…. [H]e… brews midnight tea by the stove’s ruddy light.” ~From a traditional Taoist song, quoted in John Eaton Calthorpe Blofeld, The Chinese Art of Tea
4. What’s a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you’re alone?
“Man of La Mancha,” but it’s hardly secret.
5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
Poor table manners.
6. What was the last thing you ate?
Greek yogurt with fruit and organic local honey.
7. If you could change your name, what would it be and why?
I wouldn’t. I used to hate my name, and I still think it’s frumpy, but I’m accustomed to it.
8. Favorite pizza topping?
I don’t do favorites. Pepperoni and pineapple make a good combination, though.
9. What did you want to be when you were little?
A marine biologist. A jockey. A writer.
10. What’s your favorite flower?
Again, I don’t do favorites. I buy whatever’s seasonal or whimsical.
11. Which of the 5 senses do you consider to be your strongest?
12. What’s your favorite food that begins with the letter “S”?
My tastes change too frequently for me to have favorites. Lately, I’ve been into shawarma.
13. Name the last song you listened to.
“This Never Happened Before”
For more on this visit: https://www.facebook.com/Thursday13meme?fref=ts