Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
|Thirteen Things about MISS MELISS
Things that are Orange
1) Oranges: sipping hot tea and eating navel oranges while absorbed in a good book, late at night, is one of my favorite ways to spend personal time.
2) Gerbera Daisies: Vibrant, brilliant color, delicately formed.
3) Goldfish: the animal, not the cracker. They may be the lowest of fish, but they’re beautiful.
4) Carnelian: I have a necklace and earrings of carnelian that I bought at Faire a couple years ago. They make me feel powerful.
5) Candy Corn: I know it’s pure sugar, but once a year, it’s delicious.
6) Whipped Yams: Plain, with brown sugar, or laced with bourbon. I’m not picky.
7) Sunsets: the last orange rays of daylight.
8) Flames: the crackling, flickering light of fire.
9) Creamsicles: tangy, sweet-tart, creamy goodness. On a stick.
10) Live Preservers: especially as seen in shark documentaries from the 70’s.
11) The Golden Gate Bridge: it’s really orange. The paint, I mean. No, really.
12) Carrots: crunchy. And healthy.
13) Jingle Shells: we used to call them mermaid’s toenails, when we were kids. They’re those pale orange nearly translucent shells.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants