Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
|Thirteen Things about MissMeliss
Thirteen Things that Begin with O
- oatmeal – Comforting, healthy, warm – what’s not to love? I like mine with milk, honey, and a little wheat germ.
- obsidian – Black. Jet black. And full of mystery.
- ocean – The sea is in my blood, and vice versa. I can’t remember a time when I didn’t feel like the ocean was a part of me. I miss it.
- October – My favorite month. The air is cool and crisp, the leaves turn to riotously beautiful colors then fall so you can crunch through them, and Halloween caps it off.
- octopus – The only sushi I won’t eat, because octopi are intelligent creatures. Also the texture is gross.
- Oklahoma – The musical, not so much the state. I like the old movie, but I love the Hugh Jackman-as-Curly version as well.
- olives – black, green, Kalamata, Spanish, I don’t care. I love them.
- ontology – The study of knowing what is knowable – how cool is that?
- oolong – I like most teas, but this is one of my standards. Also, it’s fun to say.
- orange – The color, and the fruit. The first is fire, sunshine, and happiness, the second is sweet, tart, citrus joy in a glass.
- oregano – A staple in my kitchen, I put it in almost everything. It smells like home.
- origami – I’m terrible at this because I’ve never really spent the time to practice, but I love the art form. It’s also the name of a great sushi place in Minneapolis.
- ott lights – The best lights ever for doing anything craft-y because they’re so much like real sunlight.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants