1. Last weekend, I was thinking that I actually enjoyed playing Five Things when usually I’m afraid of it.
2. If the weather continues like this, I won’t mind, since it hasn’t yet reached 100. I prefer these afternoon rainstorms to unrelenting sun, actually, though I could live without the mosquitoes.
3. Will my peach tree ever grow? I hope so. It took a beating in the severe storms earlier this year.
4. Often, on a summer’s night, I think skinny-dipping would be fun. Also, I miss the ocean.
5. Right now, I could use a good strong cup of coffee.
6. My favorite summertime meal is Grilled turkey burgers on onion rolls, corn on the cob, and tomatoes marinated in an Italian vinaigrette.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting to sleep before dawn, tomorrow my plans include welcoming Fuzzy home from his trip and Sunday, I want to see a movie and catch up on correspondence!
Like this meme? Go visit my friend Janet and tell her!
Ok, I must be old… I don’t know who any of those cartoon characters are. eeek
Thanks for droppiny by for my feast. I hope you liked it!
My teachers weren’t funny at all ! All undertakers !
That meal sounds delish! What movie are you going to see?
Thanks for playing :-)
Yum.. Those tomatoes sound yummy!
I like rainshowers, too!