I wasn't going to do this. I was going to write a real post, but the incompetence of the people at Providian has me seething, and surveys relax me….
MU* Roleplay Survey
1. What was the first MU* you ever joined? I visited PernMUSH in 11/93, but didn't stay. All 'first' questions will be based on the first character I kept. First character I kept was on ShardsMUSH, April, 1994.
2. How long ago was that? Almost exactly eight years.
3. What was the name of your first MU* character? Zenobia
4. Their sex? Female
5. Their species? Human
6. Their personality? Mildly impish healer turned quintessential greenrider
7. Do you still have that character? No
8. If not, which of your current MU* characters have you had the longest? Chaia
9. Which of your characters – past or present – is your favourite? Zeni
10. Why? Isn't the first always the most special? I was so innocent, so not involved in politics…
11. Which of your current characters do you RP the most? A tossup between Chaia and Zaidra
12. Which MU* do you have the most characters on? PernMUSH
13. Do you prefer MUDs, MUCKs, MUSHes, MOOs or something else? MUSHes
14. Do you draw any of your characters yourself? I tend to avoid pictures of my alts, whether by myself or anyone else. Anyway, I can't draw.
15. If so, which character do you draw most often? N/A
16. Which of your characters is most like you in real life? The original Zeni was.
17. How many MU*s do you currently have characters on? 3 public, one private
18. Which MU* is your favourite? PernMUSH is home.
19. Why? It just is. This answer is, however, subject to change.
20. Do you RP sex? Sometimes.
21. Do you RP extreme violence? No.
22. Do you prefer long or short poses? Medium. With some shorter and longer as needed.
23. Do you prefer long or short descs? Medium. If it scrolls off the screen it's too long.
24. Do you have more male or female characters? Female.
25. Do you find it harder to play characters of the opposite sex? I find it incredibly difficult to play a male /dragon/, and the times I've had male alts have been comically bad.
26. Do you prefer to plan your characters in full detail before you start RPing them or let them develope naturally? They evolve, usually. The ones that don't generally get idled out.
27. Do you ever get characters on a whim and then never RP with them? Never on a whim. Sometimes on request.
28. Do you log RP? Compulsively, now. But I have /nothing/ of my Shards days, and I wish I did.
29. If so, do you sometimes go back a read them later? As needed for references, or to get back to basics.
30. Finally, how many MU* characters do you currently have in total? 8