…is that with the market the way it is, we should list the house asap, planning on an open house by Memorial Day, and negotiate a 30-day rentback, find a temp apt in Colorado, then get settled there and search for the perfect new house.
The daring part of me, who already has ppl sharing their rolodex and palm files with her, likes this plan A LOT (esp. since she’s being told that the house comps out at $545 – 575k and that she could probably get over 600k if she staged it right).
The conservative part of me is less sure, but still excited.
SEEKING: Friends to spend a weekend or two between now and Memorial Day helping us paint, spackle, repair, and hold a garage sale. Food will be provided. Swimming pool is open. Gratitude is already included.