1.What do you think the best invention is?
Movable type. Or air conditioning.
2. Are you a pessimist or an optimist?
I’m a pragmatic realist with slight optimistic tendencies.
3. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
The ability to communicate in any language.
4. What do you think your life will look like in 10 years?
I’m not sure, but I’m sure it will still be covered in dog hair and full of laughter.
5. What is the best thing about living in your city ?
It’s three hours from almost everywhere else in North America, by plane.
6. What are your hobbies?
Writing, music, improv, audio drama, reading, swimming, collecting hats.
7. If you could invent a holiday, what would it be?
Bibliophile’s Day. It would be celebrated with free books, free coffee or tea drinks, and time to read.
8. What was the last thing you bought?
A book, for my husband’s birthday.
9. Do you like to cook?
Yes. I’m a total foodie.
10. How have you changed since you were younger?
Greyer, softer, bustier, bolder, and smarter. Also kinder. Sadly, not any taller.
11. What was your first car?
A Fisher-Price toy that I used to bump down the stairs of my grandmother’s house.
12. What is the worst movie that you’ve seen?
13. If you could meet anybody in history, past or present, who would it be?
Louisa May Alcott or Spalding Gray
For more Thursday 13, visit: https://www.facebook.com/Thursday13meme?fref=ts