- Have felt vaguely tired all day, and alternately too hot and too cold.
- Have another job interview tomorrow.
- Posted another installment in my Snape/OFC series to MoonChilde, and fanfiction.net, though the latter won't actually show it til some time tomorrow.
- Have the outline for my NaNoWriMo project in my head and am translating it to paper. The working title is What's the Interest Rate for Love?. Yes, please mock.
- Smallville rocked tonight. Nothing is funnier than James Marsters saying, “There's no such thing as vampires.”
- Tired. Bed now.
Bullets by Melissa Bartell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.