She made me do it!
1. What time is it? 1:06 pm
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Melissa Annette Klindienst
3. Nickname(s): Do I need a nickname? I have none. This might be because I generally threaten violence when people attempt to shorten “Melissa” to “Missy”. Suggestions are welcome, I suppose.
4. Parents' names: Susan & Ira Fogel. I never met my biological father, and my mother's first husband was abusive, so I try to block his existence from my mind.
5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 3. If you want to ask how old I am, that's different.
6. Date that you regularly blow them out: August 17
7. Pets: Zorro (5 year old Chi/JRT mix) and Cleo, the Barking Bitch of Beelzebub (2 year old mutt)
8. Eye color: Brown
9. Hair color: Subject to change. Red, lately.
10. Piercing: Both ears. I had my tongue pierced in college, but grew out of that pretty quickly.
11. Tattoos: Nah.
12. How much do you love your job? I especially like it on the 15th and 30th of each month…
13. Favorite color: Red, Purple, Forest Green.
14. Hometown: I was born in Atlantic Highlands, NJ. But home is here in San Jose, for now, although I want home to be in Portland, OR.
15. Current Residence: San Jose, CA
16. Favorite meal: Unagi Donburi
17. Been to Africa? Never.
18. Been toilet papering? No.
19. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Yes.
20. Been in a car accident? Yes. Most recently in February 2000, on the day of my mothers 50th birthday bash.
21. Croutons or bacon bits? Neither.
22. Sprite or 7UP? Sprite, but I'm really not a soda-drinker.
23. Favorite Movies: Wag the Dog, Better than Chocolate, Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
24. Favorite Holiday: Christmas. I love having a reason to shower gifts upon people.
25. Favorite day of the week: Saturday
26. Favorite word or phrase: Tintinabulation
27. Favorite Toothpaste: Tom's of Maine. The Anise flavored kind.
28. Favorite Restaurant: Agenda, Stratta or Il Fornaio
29. Favorite Flowers: Wisteria, Irises, and those ground=coverish ones that look like furry fuschia brains, and Bougainvillea, or however you spell that.
30. Favorite Drink: Iced tea, or cosmopolitans
31. Favorite sport to watch: Figure skating. Horse racing.
32. Preferred type of ice cream: Green Tea or Macapuno from Mitchells. Or soft-serve chocolate dipped in chocolate sprinkles, from Carvel.
33. Favorite Sesame Street Character: N/a
34. Disney or Warner Bros.? N/a
35. Favorite Fast Food Restaurant: Does the Falafel drive-in count?
36. When was your last hospital visit? 1972 (The Lasik surgery was out-patient)
37. What color is your bedroom carpet? The color of beach sand.
38. How many times did you fail your drivers test? Never.
39. Who is the last person you got email from? I just received an appraisal I was waiting for.
40. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No.
41. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Zandbroz. Imagine all the best parts of Papyrus, Barnes and Noble, and Cost Plus Imports combined into one store. With a soda fountain, too.
42. What do you do most often when you are bored? Read, write, MUSH, sing, sleep.
43. Name the person that you are friends with who lives the farthest: Hayley (in London), Mahfuz (in K.L.), Danja (in Tel Aviv), Sigma (in Tokyo) and Michael (in Sydney)
44. Most annoying thing people ask you? How's your mother? They can't just email her directly?
45. Bedtime: 2 am-ish on work-nights, 3 or 4 on weekends.
46. Who will respond the quickest? Mmm. Maybe an OD-er. Maybe not.
47. Who is the person that is least likely to respond?
48. Favorite all-time TV show: I don't really have an all-time favorite. Tastes change, and all that.
49. Last person you went out to dinner with: , of course.
50. Last movie you saw at the cinema: Star Wars Episode II, although I slept through the middle of it. I'm really not a Star Wars fan.
51: Time when you finished: 1:36 pm (after many distractions.)