1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Point Reyes, California, or Georgetown, Colorado
2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
A huge cotton sage-green sweater that is so frayed it's been relegated to beach-wear.
3. FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
The Yo-Yo Ma Artist's Choice selection from Starbucks.
5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
Curled up on the couch with both dogs and a mug of coffee or tea.
6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
The grocery store. I hate grocery shopping.
7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
The balls of my feet.
8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?
9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?
The alarm goes off at eight-thirty. I generally tumble out of bed around nine.
10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
Does the dishwasher count? Seriously, I'm still in love with my Kitchen-Aid ™ Stand Mixer.
11. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
In addition to those I already play? Um…piano. I suck at piano.
13. FAVORITE COLOR?
This changes too often to be definitive. Right now, sage, peach, forest green, indigo, and maroon.
14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
There's nothing like a ragtop…
15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AN AFTERLIFE?
16. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
Fletcher and Zenobia, for the artwork (Edward Gorey! Yes!)
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, because it's fun to read aloud
Anything by Milne or Sendak
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
20. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
The only tattoos I've ever had have been the temporary kind from the Cracker Jacks boxes when I was a kid.
Since the person I stole this from had a note here about missing number 21, I'm renumbering everything from here on.
21. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
My grandfather. I really miss him.
22. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
Early Sunday mornings, when Fuzzy's still asleep, and the house is still resting.
23. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
Foam moving blocks from Fuzzy's work, his soda, a road atlas that we never actually use.
24. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGERS?
Sushi, but I love a good cheeseburger, too.
These two questions have been edited, to reflect being used in a journal, rather than email.
25. FROM THE PEOPLE WHO GENERALLY NOTE YOU, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
probably. If anyone does.
26. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
. He never actually writes anything :)