I saw this first at either or 's LJ, but I'm actually taking it from .
It should not be assumed that items are listed in order of rank.
THREE THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND
1. Parents who don't discipline their children.
2. That whole 10 hotdogs/eight buns thing.
3. The appeal of “reality” television.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME
1. Lime green polyester.
2. The erosion of civil rights.
THREE THINGS I'D LIKE TO LEARN
1. To speak French, fluently.
2. Same for Italian.
3. To draw.
THREE THINGS I AM WEARING RIGHT NOW
1. My Fossil Kaleidoscope watch.
2. A very comfy new bra (striped, red/black/grey/white)
3. Really old Ryka sneakers, partly chewed by Cleo.
THREE THINGS ON MY DESK (table)
1. Coffee mug of pens.
2. Metal cellist sculpture.
3. VSD “still the prettiest” coffee mug.
THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. Publish a novel or a regular column.
2. Design a line of comfortable career clothing for geek women.
3. Become independantly wealthy.
THREE GOOD THINGS ABOUT MY PERSONALITY
1. I'm (relatively) calm, most of the time.
2. I'm honest.
3. I'm witty.
THREE BAD THINGS ABOUT MY PERSONALITY
1. I'm mercurial.
2. I tend to babble.
3. I'm impatient.
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE
THREE THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MY BODY
THREE THINGS I DON'T LIKE ABOUT MY BODY
THREE THINGS MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME (until now)
1. I love model trains.
2. After a lifetime of being mainly agnostic, I'm starting to explore religion/faith/spirituality.
3. I whistle when I'm happy.
THREE THINGS I SAY THE MOST
3. “No, Mom, you do not have the plague.”
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO
3. An Alaskan cruise.