So, the buyer of our condo has docs in title, and has to sign by Friday or she loses her rate lock, and our realtor hasn't yet sent us their last laundry list, or answered my message from this morning, but I refuse to worry, because with docs in title, if she decides she doesn't like what we counter with, we keep her deposit.

And I won't even mention that we STILL haven't negotiated a rent-back.

Nope, no stress in my life.