It’s a bit after eleven, and I’m tired, so a list post is all I have time for. Seven things I did today:
- Breakfast. Usually I just have a protein shake. Today I had fluffy, fluffy scrambled eggs.
- Media. I’ve become addicted to TWiT.tv recently. I especially like streaming it over my Google tv, because I’m old-school and don’t like watching things on my computer screen.
- Dogs: Our foster-dog, Minnie the Pocket Pointer, is learning how to be an inside dog. She spent most of the day running around the house, and didn’t have any indoor accidents.
- Exercise: I had a really long (but at a low weight) workout on the weight machine, because I’ve mostly been swimming all summer, and now the water’s too cold.
- Water: For the first time in days, or weeks, I’ve had enough water. I don’t like drinking water, so for me, this is a major achievement.
- Reading: I’m in the middle of a supernatural mystery/thriller about an interdimensional jewel thief. It’s really good, and I can’t wait to finish. For those keeping score, it’s an actual paper book, not a Kindle file.
- Writing: Spent the last two hours editing an interview for All Things Girl. It goes live at 7:00 tomorrow morning.
Time to watch Bones and then head to bed.